By Jueseppi B.
Steps to take with state authorities
If you see vote fraud taking place what steps should you take? Follow these steps immediately while still at the location.
1. Contact your local Police giving them the details.
2. Take pictures or record the incident with your cell phone.
3. Contact your County/City Elections Clerk. Poll workers/observers will have contact information inside the voting location.
4. Contact your Secretary of State.
6. Phone: To report vote fraud, please call toll-free: 1-888-295-0176
Voting…It’ YOUR Right. Exercise IT!!
Filed under: "BARACK" The Vote, 2012 Election, Bad News, Causes, Court Room/Legal, Crime, Education, GOPukes/RepubliCANTS, News, Politics, The White House, Voter Suppression Tagged: | Ballot access, Electoral fraud, Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Attorney, United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, Voter registration, Voter turnout, Washington