By Jueseppi B.
America is like that hardheaded child we all know. The one who continues to do what they know will get them in deep trouble with their parents, but just does not give a damn. It’s more important to that hardheaded child to appear like it knows better than the parents.
I don’t really give a damn what any gun advocate has to say, there is no logical, common sense reason for any human being to stupidly use the second amendment as a right to a handgun or an assault rifle. The second amendment was written by men who didn’t even know what the hell a AR-15 assault rifle was, let alone the right to own one.
No Reason At All.
NBC Reports The 3 Weapons Used Today In Killing 20 Children & 8 Adults Were Legally Registered/Purchased By The Shooters Mom Also A Victim. I’ll Bet If You Could Ask Her, That Mom Is Now A Gun Control Advocate.
Here’s what has been reported about the shooter, Adam Lanza:
1. He Was 20 Years Old
2. His Mom, Nancy Lanza, Was a Teacher Killed in the Massacre. Nancy is believed to be among the dead. Lanza apparently targeted her kindergarten classroom.
3. His Father, Peter Lanza, Was Found Dead Today at a Newtown Home Registered to a Nancy J. Lanza.
4. His Brother, Ryan Lanza, Was Questioned by Police.
5. Ryan, Not Adam, Was First Widely Reported as the Killer.
6. Another Brother of His Was Found Dead Today in Hoboken.
7. His Girlfriend is Missing.
8. He Traveled to the School Today from New Jersey.
9. He Dressed in All Black.
11. Nancy Lanze, Adam’s mother, was found shot dead at their shared home. Apparently murdered before the school massacre.
12. Twenty-eight people were shot dead, including Lanza, his mother, 6 adults and 20 children. Adam Lanza died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
18 children die in their school’s class room. 2 children die in local hospitals. 6 adults die in their place of employment, that same school. Shooters mother dies in her home, killed by her son, the shooter. Shooter dies in the very school his mother taught her students. Most children killed, were killed in shooter’s mother’s classroom.
All because handguns/assault weapons are readily available to most any American who wants a handgun or an assault weapon.
You can’t register to vote online BUT, you can purchase a handgun and an assault weapon online.
You Can Take Some Action on Your Own To Effect Gun Control Laws. America Needs A Change:
The Brady Campaign
Go to http://www.bradycampaign.org/ to see how you can help.
There are a bunch of petitions on the White House site. I chose this one:
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Immediately address the issue of gun control through the introduction of legislation in Congress.
President Obama’s statement on Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
May the angels hold all of these children and the fallen adults. in their wings and carry them on to the arms of The Beloved.
Filed under: Bad News, Causes, Court Room/Legal, Crime, Disaster, Education, Gun Control, Gun Violence, News, POTUS Obama, The White House, World News Tagged: | Adam Lanza, Assault rifle, Bad News, Barack Obama, Brady Campaign, Causes, Chicago, CNN, Connecticut, Connecticut State Police, Court Room/Legal, Crime, David Lohr, Disaster, Education, Elementary school, Friday, Gun control, Gun Violence, New Jersey, News, Newtown, Oregon, Politics, POTUS Obama, Ryan Lanza, Sandy Hook Elementary School, School shooting, Sig Sauer, The White House, United States, Videos Tagged: | Bad News, White House, Wisconsin, World News, World News | Tagged: ABC News, World News | Tagged: Associated Press