This is delicious from Bell Grove Plantation…..enjoy for brunch tomorrow.
Originally posted on Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast:
Here is a new recipe I recently tried. It is really good, but I have already thought of several ways to improve on it.
I am sharing the basic recipe now.
Once I play with the recipe and figure out what I am going to change or add, I will post the recipe with the changes.
Potato and Boursin Frittata
makes 4-6 servings
- 8 extra large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups freshly shredded Russet Potatoes (I used Yukon Potatoes)
- 5 Scallions, finely chopped
- 5-ounces Light Boursin Garlic and Herb Cheese
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper to taste (optional)
Shred the potatoes.
Chop the scallions using the white and green sections.
Place an oven rack in top position and preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
View original 204 more words
Filed under: Politics