Great post Ms. Cheri. See…..you influenced me to reblog this!!!! ;-)
Originally posted on Cheri Speak:
Lately the term Influencer is all the buzz, in both social and business circles. There can even be Influencers within families as well. Are you an Influencer?
- an emanation of spiritual or moral force
- the act or power of producing an effect without apparent exertion of force or direct exercise of command
- corrupt interference with authority for personal gain
- the power or capacity of causing an effect in indirect or intangible ways (to sway opinion or beliefs)
- one that exerts influence
To be an Influencer one would need to fall into one of the above definitions.
Advertisers are a good example of Influencers. They spend money to specifically influence you the consumer to do business with them. By way of creative copy and/or visuals they try to paint a…
View original 1,696 more words
Filed under: Politics