By Jueseppi B.
“The Light-Bearer Series” Novelist, Mrs. Emily Guido,
Has tagged me in a blogger game named “You’ve Been Tagged.”
Ms. Emily is the author of 5 books in a series called “The Light-Bearer Series” and I strongly suggest you stop by her blog for a visit. Ms. Emily is talented and a beautiful loving warm human being.
I know a lot of you don’t like AWARDS… but this isn’t an award.
You haven’t won anything.
You’re not getting this because you did something excellent.
You got it because I feel like giving it to you, so there!!!!!!!
Are you gonna be a snob, too good to play with the other kids?
Or will you join our silly game. If we do it right, every blogger in the cyber world will get tagged!
No one is exempt.
Now, the rules. It’s not so awful. You can cut and paste most of it.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Here is a little video to explain the nature of this game:
We are on a “MISSION FROM GOD”. You’ve just been tagged and so, you’re IT!!!
We’re on a mission from God.
Now it’s time for Tag‘s 11 questions:
What is your favourite genre of literature?
I like Mystery/Intrigue
2. What is your favorite genre of film?
I like Drama, Intrigue, Mystery Films.
3. Do you read in bed? How? Book? Kindle? Both? Does Mommy sit by your bed and read to you? Sigh.
I do not read in bed, bed is for sleeping or making love.
4. How do you take your coffee in the morning? If you don’t drink coffee, how do you survive your day?
I do not drink coffee. To survive my day I think of those less fortunate than me and what they endure daily, and then surviving my day becomes very easy.
5. Do you consider yourself fashionable?
By all means I do.
6. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be?
On a luxury yacht out to sea. I’d sail the world over & over again.
7. Have you retained any evil habits? If not, with what will you bargain when you’re marooned at sea in a lifeboat?
I have an evil habit of saying what I think & mean, and meaning it when I think it and say it out loud. Whom would I be bargaining with while marooned at sea? The gender of whom I am bargaining with would be vital.
8. What is the worst TV show that you love anyway?
Anything WWE wrestling.
9.When you vacation, do you want to be in an urban or rural environment?
Anywhere there is an Ocean, River or Gulf.
10. Where did you go on your all-time favorite vacation?
11. Are you a morning person? Has anyone ever punched you for being cheerful before coffee?
I am an any time of the day or night person.
Factoids about me…
1). I hate ANY type of oppression against humans & animals of any kind.
2). I hate liars & trouble makers.
3). I love the underdog and disadvantaged.
4). I love the aroma of a good fragrant cigar.
5). I love living alone but soon that may gladly change.
6). I am fiercely political.
7). I am allergic to stupidity. I detest stupid people.
8). I am a Dog person.
9). I love Jazz Blues & R&B.
10). I hate racist human beings. With a passion.
11). I use the word hate when it is an appropriate description of my emotions.
Now for those blessed devils, sinners & saint I am TAGGING…..
Who’s up? You-all have been TAGGED! SMACK, YOU’RE IT!!
Much thanks & love to “The Light-Bearer Series” Novelist, Mrs. Emily Guido
Filed under: Art, Awards, Causes, Comedy, Fun & Games, Good News, Joy & Happiness, News, Stories, Thoughts Opinions & Ideas, World News Tagged: | "The Light-Bearer Series" Novelist, "The Light-Bearer Series" Novelist Mrs. Emily Guido, Big Bang Theory, Everybody Loves Raymond, Indianapolis Colts, Light-Bearer Series, Modern Family, Mrs. Emily Guido, Paranormal, Paranormal romance, Peyton Manning