By Jueseppi B.
Kenyan Mall Massacre Surveillance Video
[FULL] NEW Surveillance Video Shows Gunmen Inside Kenya Mall On Day Of Deadly Attack Video
Published on Oct 5, 2013
NEW Surveillance Video Shows Gunmen Inside Kenya Mall On Day Of Deadly Attack
New video has emerged from the Kenyan mall massacre showing four gunmen prowling through a lower-level storeroom as they search for potential targets.
The footage, captured by the mall’s CCTV system shows terrorists armed with automatic weapons mid-way through the assault while many of the victims remained trapped inside the building.
A military spokesman today confirmed the names of the four fighters implicated in the attack that turned into a four-day-long siege.
Nairobi Mall Shooting Kenya. Westgate Mall Shoting 59 Dead In Terrorist Attack
Published on Sep 21, 2013
Westgate Mall Shooting Nairobi Kenya. 50 WOUNDED westgate mall shooting nairobi When kenya 59 DEAD Gunmen Ambush Mall. Gunmen attacked an upscale shopping mall in the Kenyan capital on Saturday, leading to a fierce gunbattle with police and leaving at least 20 people dead, the Kenyan Red Cross said.
[FULL/HQ] Moment Guard Saved Mother and Child Hiding in Kenya Mall Attack
Published on Sep 25, 2013
Moment Guard Saved Mother and Child Hiding in Kenya Mall Attack.
Escape from the Kenyan massacre mall: Heartstopping footage captures moment terrified mother told her young children to play dead as gunmen opened fire.
With gunmen running amok from all angles, their gut reaction must have been to flee for their lives.
But this young family were able to escape the Kenyan mall massacre by having the remarkable presence of mind to play dead in their fight to survive.
Dramatic new video has emerged that shows the mother lying completely still with her arm around her youngest child.
Her elder daughter lies motionless next to them alongside a bag of shopping.
Dramatic video: Kenya mall massacre forces mass evacuation
Published on Sep 21, 2013
Dozens people were killed and almost 200 others wounded, including foreigners, after Al-Qaeda-linked gunmen stormed an upscale mall in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi, according to a government minister. READ MORE:http://on.rt.com/h6qtpf
As authorities hunt for two killers who were mistakenly freed by bogus court documents, prison officials and prosecutors across Florida scrambled to make sure no other inmates had been let out early.
The review comes three weeks after convicted murderer Joseph Jenkins walked out of prison, despite a life sentence. A week after he was let go, Charles Walker, who was also serving life, also was released.
It’s not clear exactly who worked up the fake documents ordering their release. Authorities said the paperwork in both cases was filed in the last couple of months and included forged signatures from the same prosecutor’s office and Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry. The documents also called for 15-year sentences.
Perry said Thursday there were several red flags that should have attracted the attention of the court clerk’s office or the Corrections Department. Namely, it’s rare for a judge to order a sentence reduction, and even more uncommon for the request to come from prosecutors.
“One of the things we have never taken a close look at is the verification of a particular document to make sure it’s the real McCoy,” he said. “I knew that that was always a possibility, but you never want that possibility occurring in the way that it did.”
Prisoners have had varying success trying to use bogus documents to escape. Many forgeries are discovered early, but there have been cases where inmates walk free.
In Florida, Jenkins was let out Sept. 27, and Walker was freed Oct. 8.
Jenkins, 34, was found guilty of first-degree murder in the 1998 killing and botched robbery of Roscoe Pugh, an Orlando man.
State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton said he learned Jenkins had been released when Pugh’s family contacted his office. They reviewed the paperwork and found that it was a fake, then notified law enforcement.
Later, they discovered Walker’s release documents were also fake. The paperwork also forged prosecutors’ signatures, Ashton said.
“It is now clear that the use of forged court documents to obtain release from prison is an ongoing threat which all law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, court clerks and prison officials must address and stop,” Ashton said.
Upon hearing of Jenkins’ release, his former attorney, Bob Wesley, said he was sure “it wasn’t a cunning master plan.”
Wesley, now the public defender for metro Orlando, recalled his client’s crime and said Jenkins broke into a home of someone he knew and was “not smart enough to pull his ski mask down.”
Walker was convicted of second-degree murder in a 1999 slaying in Orange County. He told investigators that 23-year-old Cedric Slater was bullying him and he fired three shots intending to scare him.
Walker’s then-defense attorney, Robert LeBlanc, now a judge in Orlando, refused to comment.
In a statement, Department of Corrections Secretary Michael Crews said his agency was reviewing records to make sure no other inmates had been released in a similar fashion.
Ashton said another man serving a life sentence for attempting to kill a law enforcement officer was also scheduled to be released using forged documents, but an investigator discovered the scheme before any release.
In 2010, a Wisconsin killer forged documents that shortened his prison sentence and he walked free, only to be captured a week later. In 2012, a prisoner in Pennsylvania was let out with bogus court documents, and the mistake was only discovered months later.