By Jueseppi B.
Long Hard Times to Come (Justified Theme)
Published on Dec 11, 2012
The theme from Gangstagrass that got us all hooked to the gunslinging modern day western known as “Justified”. Bless you, Raylan Givens.
Justified Season 5 HD trailers compilation
Justified Season 5 premiers January 7th
Compilation of trailers: “Tracks”, “Prison” and “Pool”.
What we know of Justified Season 5 so far:
Michael Rapaport has been revealed to portray the Florida-based Crowe clan patriarch Dale Jr.,
‘Friday Night Lights’ vet Alicia Witt will play a paralegal and public face of the Crowe crime family.
‘X-Men: First Class’ star Edi Gathegi will take the role of Haitian criminal and Crowe employee Jean Baptiste, a former member of the Haitian secret police.
Showrunner Graham Yost also expressed a desire to craft a new means of driving the character action besides the big bad and mystery approaches already used in recent seasons.
Justified is an American television drama series developed by Graham Yost. It is based on Elmore Leonard‘s novels Pronto and Riding the Rap and his short story “Fire in the Hole”. Its main character is Raylan Givens, a deputy U.S. Marshal. Timothy Olyphant portrays Givens, a tough federal lawman, enforcing his own brand of justice in his Kentucky hometown. The series is set in the city of Lexington, Kentucky, and the hill country of eastern Kentucky, specifically in and around Harlan.
Justified premiered on March 16, 2010, on the FX network. The show was renewed for a second season, which premiered on February 9, 2011. A third season of 13 episodes was announced on March 29, 2011, and premiered January 17, 2012. A fourth season of 13 episodes was announced on March 6, 2012 and premiered January 8, 2013. The show was renewed for a fifth season, which is scheduled to premiere on January 7, 2014.
Justified has received widespread critical acclaim throughout all four seasons, particularly for its acting, directing, art direction, and writing, as well as for Olyphant’s lead performance. Justified has been nominated for seven Primetime Emmy Awards as of 2012, with two wins, for Margo Martindale‘s performance as Mags Bennett and Jeremy Davies‘ performance as Dickie Bennett.
Timothy Olyphant’s “Justified” Character Is Getting A Lisp – CONAN on TBS
|Based on||“Fire in the Hole”
by Elmore Leonard
|Developed by||Graham Yost|
|Opening theme||“Long Hard Times to Come”
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||52 (List of episodes)|
|Productioncompany(s)||Sony Pictures Television
Rooney McP Productions
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Television|
|Original run||March 16, 2010 – present|
Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is something of a 19th-century–style, Old West lawman living in modern times, whose unconventional enforcement of justice makes him a target of criminals as well as his U.S. Marshals Service bosses. As a result of his controversial but “justified” quick-draw shooting of mob hit-man Tommy Bucks in Miami, Givens is re-assigned from Miami to Kentucky. The Lexington, Kentucky Marshals office’s jurisdiction includes Harlan County (a hopelessly impoverished, backwoods coal-mining community in southeastern Kentucky), in which Raylan grew up and thought he had escaped for good in his youth.
Justified season 5 trailer
Published on Dec 10, 2013
Finally justified season 5 is coming!!!
On March 28, 2013, FX renewed Justified for a fifth season, scheduled to premiere on January 7, 2014. The fifth season will feature the gator-farming Crowe crime family, led by Dale Crowe, Jr., played by Michael Rapaport. Also, Jere Burns, who has recurred throughout the first four seasons as Wynn Duffy was made a series regular.
Justified – Prison
Published on Dec 16, 2013
Jail cells can’t imprison power. Justified returns Tuesday, January 7 on FX.
- Timothy Olyphant as Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens
- Nick Searcy as Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen
- Joelle Carter as Ava Crowder
- Jacob Pitts as Deputy U.S. Marshal Tim Gutterson
- Erica Tazel as Deputy U.S. Marshal Rachel Brooks
- Natalie Zea as Winona Hawkins (regular seasons 1–3, recurring season 4–present)
- Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder (recurring season 1, regular season 2–present)
- Jere Burns as Wynn Duffy (recurring seasons 1–4, regular season 5–present)
- Raymond J. Barry as Arlo Givens (seasons 1–4)
- David Meunier as Johnny Crowder (season 1–present)
- Rick Gomez as Assistant U.S. Attorney David Vasquez (season 1–present)
- M.C. Gainey as Bo Crowder (season 1)
- Brent Sexton as Sheriff Hunter Mosley (seasons 1, 4)
- Damon Herriman as Dewey Crowe (seasons 1–3, 5)
- Linda Gehringer as Helen Givens (seasons 1–3)
- William Ragsdale as Gary Hawkins (seasons 1–3)
- Kevin Rankin as Derek “Devil” Lennox (seasons 1–3)
- Steven Flynn as Emmitt Arnett (seasons 1–3)
- Stephen Root as Judge Mike Reardon (seasons 1–3, 5)
- Kaitlyn Dever as Loretta McCready (seasons 2–3, 5)
- Jim Beaver as Sheriff Shelby Parlow/Drew Thompson (season 2–present)
- Abby Miller as Ellen May (season 2–present)
- Jeremy Davies as Dickie Bennett (seasons 2–3)
- Margo Martindale as Mags Bennett (season 2)
- Joseph Lyle Taylor as Doyle Bennett (season 2)
- Brad William Henke as Coover Bennett (season 2)
- Peter Murnik as State Trooper Tom Bergen (seasons 2–3)
- James LeGros as Wade Messer (seasons 2–3)
- Mykelti Williamson as Ellstin Limehouse (season 3–present)
- Neal McDonough as Robert Quarles (season 3)
- David Andrews as Sheriff Tillman Napier (seasons 3–4)
- Brendan McCarthy as Tanner Dodd (season 3)
- Demetrius Grosse as Errol (season 3)
- William Mapother as Delroy Baker (season 3)
- Todd Stashwick as Ash Murphy (season 3)
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Agent Jeremy Barkley (seasons 3–4)
- Max Perlich as Sammy Tonin (season 3–present)
- Jenn Lyon as Lindsey Salazar (seasons 3–4)
- Jesse Luken as Jimmy (season 3–present)
- Ron Eldard as Colton Rhodes (season 4)
- Joe Mazzello as Billy St. Cyr (season 4)
- Gerald McRaney as Josiah Cairn (season 4)
- Lindsay Pulsipher as Cassie St. Cyr (season 4)
- Patton Oswalt as Constable Bob Sweeney (seasons 4–present)
- Sam Anderson as Lee Paxton (seasons 4–present)
- Mike O’Malley as Nick “Nicky” Augustine (season 4)
- Robert Baker as Randall Kusik (season 4)
- Brian Howe as Arnold (season 4)
- Chris Chalk as Jody Adair (season 4)
- Michael Rapaport as Dale Crowe, Jr. (season 5)
- A.J. Buckley as Danny Crowe (season 5)
- Alicia Witt as Wendy Crowe (season 5)
- Edi Gathegi as Jean Baptiste (season 5)
Justified received a 2010 Peabody Award. The series has received seven Primetime Emmy Award nominations. For the first season, the series received a single nomination, for Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music. For the second season, it received four acting nominations for the63rd Primetime Emmy Awards—Timothy Olyphant for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series, Walton Goggins for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Margo Martindale for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, and Jeremy Davies for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series, with Martindale winning. For the third season, it received two nominations for the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards, with Jeremy Davies winning for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series, and a nomination for Outstanding Art Direction for a Single-Camera Series.