By Jueseppi B.
White House Schedule – April 26, 2014
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- In the morning, President Obama participates in a roundtable meeting with business leaders to discuss trade policy
- Later, the President participates in a Combined Forces Command Briefing at Yongsan Garrison and delivers remarks
- In the afternoon, the President travels to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- President Obama participates in an arrival ceremony in Parliament Square
- Later that evening, the President attends a State Dinner and delivers remarks at Istana Negara
Sunday, April 27, 2014
- In the morning, President Obama greets members of the U.S. Embassy in Malaysia
- Later, the President visits the National Mosque of Malaysia
- President Obama meets with Prime Minister Najib Razak at Perdana Putra
- In the afternoon, President Obama attends a working lunch with Prime Minister Najib Razak
- The President delivers remarks at the Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Center
- Later, the President participates in the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Town Hall at the University of Malaysia
Monday, April 28, 2014
- The President travels to Manila, Philippines, and participates in an arrival ceremony at Malacanang Palace
- Later that afternoon, President Obama meets with President Benigno S. Aquino III of the Philippines
- President Obama participates in a joint press conference with President Aquino
- The President greets members of the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
- Later that evening, the President attends a State Dinner with President Aquino at Malacanang Palace
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- In the morning, President Obama delivers remarks at Fort Bonafacio
- Later that morning, the President participates in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Manila American Cemetery
- The President travels back to Washington, D.C.
On Saturday morning, the President will participate in a round table meeting with business leaders to discuss trade policy. Following the round table, the President will travel to Yongsan Garrison. Here, he will be briefed by U.S.-ROK Combined Forces Command officers and deliver remarks and visit with troops and their families to thank them for their extraordinary service to our nation. In the afternoon, the President will travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In the evening, he will join King Abdul Halim and Prime Minister Najib of Malaysia for the State dinner at the Istana Negara Palace. The President will remain overnight in Malaysia.
On Sunday, the President will visit the National Mosque of Malaysia. Following his visit, he will participate in a bilateral meeting and working lunch followed by a joint press conference with Prime Minister Najib of Malaysia at the Prime Minister’s Office. In the afternoon, the President and Prime Minister will take part in an event at the Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Center. In the evening, the President will travel to Malaya University to participate in a town hall with participants in the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative. The President will remain overnight in Malaysia.
On Monday, The President will leave for The Philippines in the morning. The President will have a bilateral meeting and joint press conference with President Benigno Aquino. Later that evening The President will attend a State Dinner hosted by President Benigno Aquino.
On Tuesday, The President will view an electric vehicle in The Philippines called “The Comet.” The President will visit Fort Bonifacio, where he will deliver remarks to U.S. and Filipino service members and veterans. The President will lay a wreath at The American Cemetery. Later in the evening The President will return to Washington, D.C.
President Obama Speaks To U.S. Military At Yongsan Garrison in Seoul, South Korea
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
US President Obama in landmark visit to Malaysia
U.S. President Barack Obama arrives in Malaysia on his third leg of a week-long Asia trip. Sarah Toms reports.
Presiden AS Barack Obama tiba di Malaysia
Published on Apr 26, 2014
KUALA LUMPUR: Presiden Amerika Syarikat Barack Obama tiba di Malaysia sebentar tadi dalam rangka lawatan tiga harinya ke negara ini. Lawatan antara lain dilihat sebagai sebahagian usaha meningkatkan hubungan dua hala kedua-dua negara selain mencari peluang “perkongsian bersama”.
Obama Dines With Malaysia’s Royal Family
Published on Apr 26, 2014
President Obama, the first American president to visit Malaysia in nearly half a century, was the honored guest at a 600-person state dinner inside the royal residence in Kuala Lumpur. (April 26)
Filed under: Politics Tagged: | Asia, Barack After Dark, Barack After Dark Tagged: | Barack Obama, Barack Obama, BARACK The Vote, Barack's Blog, BarackObama, Black History, Blue House, Breaking News, Business, campaign ads, Caroline Kennedy, Causes, Celebrity, Daily White House Schedule, Democrats/Democratic, Easter, economy, Education, Emperor of Japan, Event, Foreign Polocy, Fort Campbell, Good News, History, Idealisticrebel, Immigration Issues, Information & Links, Japan, Jiro Dreams of Sushi, Jiro Ono, jobs, Joy & Happiness, Kentucky, Korea Standard Time, Kuala Lumpur, Malaya University, Malaysia, Meiji Shrine, Michelin, Najib Razak, National Mosque of Malaysia, National War Memorial, News, News conference, Obama, ObamaCares (AHCA), Osan Air Base, Park, Photographs, Politics, Politics Tagged: | Akasaka Palace, Politics Tagged: | United States, Politics | Tagged: 2014 Mid Term Elections, Politics | Tagged: Affordable Health Care Act, Post-racial America, POTUS Obama, President of the United States, religion, SEOUL, Shinzō Abe, South Korea, Speech, Stories, Sukiyabashi Jiro, Susan Rice, Sushi, The Wake Up Call, The White House, The White House Daily Snapshot, Tokyo, videos, War & the Military, White House, white house blog, World News, World News | Tagged: 2014 Mid Term Elections, Yongsan Garrison