My GOD man…I’ll weigh 700 pounds if you keep this up!!! Thank you Po’ Boy Livin’ Rich….very rich!!
Love Nutella? Welcome to the club! Not a fan of Nutella? I’m not even sure what to say to you and this recipe isn’t for you.
If you are part of the club, you’ll love this recipe for Nutella Swirl Pound Cake. Talk about delicious, rich and decadent.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 TBSP cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 jar of Nutella (13 oz.)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the egg mixture until full incorporated.
- In three batches, beat in the flour…
View original post 171 more words