Thank you Ms. Dolly from the blog allaboutlemon, for turning me onto the TRIEDTESTEDANDTRUEMOMMY blog & this YummY recipe.
I love banana bread and always freeze my bananas as they begin to brown so I have them on hand whenever I feel like baking. I found this recipe online and I have tweaked it a little bit and it came out amazing.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 Cups Mashed Bananas – approx 6 bananas
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Lightly grease 9×5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in beaten eggs and mashed bananas until blended.
- Stir in banana mixture into flour mixture slowly and stir until just moistened. …
View original post 69 more words