You’ve can enter for a chance to win a free trip to San Diego to meet President Obama!
Summer’s almost here, but why wait? We can help it get here a little faster with a FREE trip to San Diego!
Sounds pretty great, right?
And we haven’t even gotten to the best part: you’ll get to meet President Obama while you’re there.
DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES: Donate $3 or more today and we’ll automatically enter you for another chance to win a FREE trip to San Diego to meet President Obama — hotel and airfare included!
Click here and you’ll be automatically entered to win a trip for two to meet President Obama in San Diego — airfare and hotel included! http://dccc.org/SanDiego-Contest
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a foreign national, federal contractor, national bank, or corporation chartered by an act of Congress
- I understand that contributions or gifts to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee are not tax deductible
An individual can contribute as much as $32,400 per calendar year to the DCCC’s general fund for use at the DCCC’s sole discretion. All amounts in excess of this (up to another $32,400) will be for the DCCC’s recount fund and will be used to pay expenses in connection with election recounts and contests. Donations to the recount fund will not be used for the purpose of influencing a federal election.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (EDT
) on May 3, 2014. Sweepstakes only open to citizens of the U.S. and lawful permanent U.S. residents who are residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law).For this event, the DCCC will not accept contributions from currently registered federal lobbyists, registered foreign agents, political action committees
, or minors under the age of 16.
Corporate and union contributions are prohibited. Prize consists of the following package: Transportation for two to San Diego, CA
, two tickets to a DCCC event and one night of hotel accommodations for two (approximate retail value $2,000). Winner’s guest must be 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law) and meet other requirements as described in the Official Rules.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Promotion is subject to Official Rules. Click here for full Official Rules and details (http://www.dccc.org/page/content/SanDiego-Rules/
). Sponsor: Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.