Welcome to the Green Party!
“The Green Party is no longer the alternative. The Green Party is the imperative.“
Keep The Political Revolution Alive!
Go Green • Register Green • Vote Green • Run Green
The Green Party of the United States is a grassroots national party. We’re the party for “We The People,” the health of our planet, and future generations instead of the One Percent. We welcome all those who refuse to accept a choice limited to the Two Parties of War and Wall Street.
To learn about or contact your state Green Party, click here: http://www.gp.org/state_parties
We want you to be a leader in the movement to fight climate change, replace corporate power with democracy and economic justice for all, end mass incarceration, and stop endless war.
The Green Party supports livable wages, universal health care (Medicare For All), repeal of Citizens United, free higher education, student debt forgiveness, full reproductive rights for women, human rights for all immigrants and for LGBTs, and racial justice: Black Lives Matter!
As a matter of political principle, the Green Party and our Green candidates accept no corporate contributions.
Support Green candidates!
Run for public office!
We welcome all Sanders supporters who are interested in the Green Party!
If you’ve been frustrated by the Democratic Party’s rigged rules and barriers to the Bernie Sanders campaign, you’ve come to the right place. Many Greens have been watching and admiring Bernie’s strong run in 2016. We too hope that the progress he promises will prevail this election season.
The Green Party supports the same systemic changes that Bernie articulates so well — and more.
The Green Party will keep Political Revolution alive in 2016 and beyond.
The Green Party is running hundreds of candidates for local, state, and national public office across the U.S.. http://www.gp.org/featured_candidates
Green Presidential Candidates
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenPartyUS
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/GreenPartyUS
• Ten Key Values of the Green Party: http://www.gp.org/10kv
• Green Party Platform: http://www.gp.org/platform
• Green New Deal: http://gpus.org/organizing-tools/the-green-new-deal
• Green Party Store: apparel, buttons, stickers, etc. http://www.gp.org/store
Jill Stein: “We Are the Only Campaign That Will Actually Cancel Student Debt”
As president, Jill Stein would abolish student debt to free a generation of Americans from debt servitude. We must guarantee tuition-free, world-class public education from pre-school through university! Find our more http://www.jill2016.com
Facts about the Green Party
• In 2012, the Green Party was on the ballot in 37 states (including the District of Columbia), enabling 82% of all US voters to vote for the Green presidential nominee.
• Along with the state Green Parties, the national party grants power within the party to identity caucuses: Latinx Caucus, Lavender Greens (LGBT), Youth Caucus, Black Caucus, and Women’s Caucus. Read about them here — and consider joining: http://www.gp.org/caucuses_affinity_groups
• There are over 100 Green Parties around the world, on every continent except Antarctica. Greens represent a global movement for environmental and social justice, nonviolence, and democracy.
• The Green Party demanded full LGBT rights, called for legalization of marijuana and an end to the War on Drugs, and opposed the Iraq War from the beginning — long before major-party politicians decided that these positions were safe.