Israeli forces continue systematic crimes in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
(28 July – 03 August 2016)
- Israeli forces continued to use excessive force in the oPt
- A Palestinian civilian was killed at Howarah checkpoint, south of Nablus.
- 13 Palestinian civilians were wounded, including 3 children and a young woman.
- Israeli forces conducted 78 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank, 6 ones in Jerusalem and limited one in the Gaza Strip.
- 81 civilians were arrested, including 7 children.
- 19 civilians of them, including 3 children, were arrested in occupied Jerusalem.
- Two turneries were closed in Qalqilya.
- Israeli forces continued to impose collective punishment measures against Palestinian civilians.
- A civilian was forced to self-demolish his house in al-Thawri neighbourhood and another was also forced to close his café in…
View original post 4,965 more words