Man do I miss your recipe post, welcome back.
Fish is back on the menu
It is nice to get fresh fish again that does not have whiskers.
Salmon Fettuccine in a Mushroom Tomato Sauce
- 1 lb salmon fillet skin on
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushrooms stems diced caps sliced thick
- 3 roma or other paste tomato cut into large chunks
- 3 green onions white diced fine green cut into thin rounds
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 5-6 basil leaves sliced into slivers
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Season fish with salt and pepper. Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add fish and sear top, about 1 1/2 minutes. Remove fish to a plate carefully. Add white onion parts and mushroom stems to pan and saute over medium heat until they turn golden. Add tomato and saute until they become juicy. Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente…
View original post 67 more words